Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Choices are for the Living

From my Heart to Yours


I have given you love and forgiveness, through my grace,
All that I ask is you seek my face,
Remember me when the times get rough,
Be secure in knowing that I am enough,

When my Son rises in the righteous ones, the healing in
Their wings has begun,
You are being strengthened with every passing day,
The bridge between us is our escape,

Built in an arch that covers our sin,
From the flowing waters where you have been,

Cast in the sea without a thought,
My Son has been given; your sins have been bought,

He paid the price, the final cost,
He saved your soul from being lost,

Now I live in you, and you live in me,
This is my creation, the way I created you to be,

Ephesians 1:7-8
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

Now lets look at the word redemption, apotutrosis:  ransom in full, something to loosen (Strong's #629 Gk.)

God paid the price for us with His Son’s blood.  God has already loosed us from the hold of the enemy.   Why do we keep trying to repay a debt that is paid in full?  Would you send a payment on a bill you did not owe? God’s grace is sufficient; it is our lack of understanding that keeps us from all that God has to offer.

What debt are you always trying to pay?  Why do you feel the need to pay it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips