Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Choices are for the Living

Willingness leads you to his will....Are you willing to be lead by God? I'm not just talking bout in the big decisions, I'm talking about in the everyday living life decisions. For example if you invited someone over for dinner have you ever considered asking God what to serve your guest? Try it, you will be amazed at the results. They will go something like this, "Wow!!! this is one of my favorite meals, or I have been craving this for weeks." What about as your moving in and out of your day, do you ever stop and ask God, what do you want me to do right in this moment?  Philipians 2:3-4, "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."  Are we really willing to be lead to do His will in our everyday lives?

Choices are for the Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips